Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why don't flash games work on my laptop ?

I have a new Samsung laptop that runs windows vista and has the latest software. When i try to play some flash games sometimes it will say ';internet explorer has stopped working'; or the games graphics will be all mucked up and unable to play properly. I have tried on Firefox as well and it is still the same. It is strange because my old Dell laptop from 2004 can play these games.Why don't flash games work on my laptop ?
try downloading Firefox, and check that you have the latest flash player.Why don't flash games work on my laptop ?
try installing google chrome or downloading a new version of adobe flash
You must install flash player. Write flash player in google and go to the first link
Try reinstalling the flash player. Download the latest version.
Did you install flash player properly?
install adobe shockwave and adobe flash


use google to find them


Flash is for the movies, and shockwave is for the banners and little quips.

No comments:

Post a Comment