Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I flash an xbox 360 dvd drive?

I bought a new Hitachi dvd drive for my xbox and it only plays dvds. I looked online and it said I need to ';flash'; the drive to make it play games.How do I flash an xbox 360 dvd drive?
you have to have saved your old firmware key to use it. Then you need to download maximus firmware toolbox and dump your current firmware on the 360 by clicking tools%26gt; Direct Drive dump (GDR Only). Then it should ask you if you want to open the firmware now, click yes. Then click tools%26gt; Spoof firmware. Then click the the version of your OLD Drive. For so example, if your new drive is version 0079 and your old drive is version 0046, then you click Hitachi GDR3120L ROM 0046.Then Click ';Apply Spoof';. Then you might get a message or something saying spoofing complete. Then just go to Tools%26gt; Direct Drive Flash (GDR Only)%26gt; Differential Flash (PATCH). Then click Read and detect differences. Then once the sectors show up on the list, just click start flashing and your drive should be back to normal in secondsHow do I flash an xbox 360 dvd drive?
google is your friend! there all tons of websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment