Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you turn on javascript and flash on internet explorer for windows xp?

i am working on my computer and it says that i need to turn on javascript, how do you do that?How do you turn on javascript and flash on internet explorer for windows xp?
try tools%26gt;internet options%26gt;advanced, and scroll down to ';java.'; make sure the box is checked.How do you turn on javascript and flash on internet explorer for windows xp?
Hey,dear~~


I think you should get rid of IE. My friend alway ask me to fix their crazy IE.


But, I tell them IE is not good to use. IE is unstable, error prone, and insecure.





I recommend my friends to use a open source browser - Firefox.


I think it's easy to use. My friends tell me he or she has little problem with firefox.


You can see some reasons why people love firefox and download optimized Firefox here:


http://0rz.tw/cf4b9











Give yourself a nice browsing experience.


Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment