Monday, December 28, 2009

How much time does it take to make a good flash animation?

I am tring to make a flash animation with some person whos mouth moves to some songs of my choice so it looks like he is singing. I only have a limited time to make this and it is not required but is more of a wow factor and curiosity thing.





I have the idea in my head and own the music. I am using a trial of Adobe Macromedia Flash Professional 8. When you give me a estimate please keep in mind this will be my first program ever in Flash and so far all I have figured out is how to make scrolling text.





Wow and I think that is the end of my first question on Yahoo Awnsers.... ThanksHow much time does it take to make a good flash animation?
There is no easy way of lip-sycning animation to audio with flash. This will take a very long time, especially if the song is long.
  • lubricants oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment