Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i retrieve my hidden files in my flash disk?

all the files and folders in my flash disk automatically hid their faces on me(if ever they do have faces, you know what I mean)..HELP!How do i retrieve my hidden files in my flash disk?
Tools %26gt; Folder Options %26gt; View





Choose show hidden files and folders.How do i retrieve my hidden files in my flash disk?
Hi


If your files are hidden then you can see them with the below given method:


Tools%26gt;Folder Options%26gt;View tab%26gt;Show hidden files and folders.





But after some time again if your folders are not visible then it calls for a full computer scan as there is VIRUS in your system.
Download this program (it's free) from Cnet.





http://www.download.com/Recover-Files/30鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment