Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why do BMW drivers always wave and flash there lights at other BMW drivers?

My dad has had 4 beemers and everytime i ride in his car other BMW drivers wave and flash there lights at him.Why do BMW drivers always wave and flash there lights at other BMW drivers?
Because we're a cult.Why do BMW drivers always wave and flash there lights at other BMW drivers?
It's just the proper BMW etiquette. You'll notice that a lot among other crowds too like motorcycle riders, Nissan 240 drivers and Corvette drivers. I've noticed Honda guys just likes revving up at each other and racing one another when they see each other.
It's just a BMW thing. Much like Jeep owners do the ';Jeep wave'; when passing each other and motorcyclists give a low peace sign with the left hand to each other. Just people being friendly.
its just a beamer thing.....its like that with my dads mustang.they always like acknowledge eachother...its like ur part of a little club.lol.
I have never seen this and and have NEVER done it myself...


I have 60+ bmws...

No comments:

Post a Comment