Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have Flash Drive called U3 Ulead Drive I need to unlock it without erasing data?

I bought the flash drive about 6 month ago and i put the password on it. But i forgot the password I think after 3rd try it lock the drive. So in order to unlock I have erase all the data. But, there are important data in my flash drive. Any know how to resolve this problem?I have Flash Drive called U3 Ulead Drive I need to unlock it without erasing data?
Try www.eProvided.com





Hopefully these guys can help. Vhat with them on their live chat.





http://www.eprovided.com/data-recovery-s鈥?/a> (Info)





http://www.eprovided.com/Chat/request.ph鈥?/a> (Chat)





I hope you get your password. This happened to me too, but six months later, after rememberign the password was based on the name of a long-lost crush, I remembered it in a stroke of luck and feel very lucky! Six months and it was still in the back of my mind!





Talk to the manufacturer and provide proof that you purchased the flash drive and you set up the password. He just might have a method to give it away.I have Flash Drive called U3 Ulead Drive I need to unlock it without erasing data?
I am not too sure if you will be able to, because the password was put there to protect the data.





Have you tried hard on the password? Birthday, certain events, family names, etc...? Did you use any capital letters because it may also be the reason why the password wont work.

No comments:

Post a Comment