Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I make my own PC of flash game for free?

Does anyone know any online websites or downloadable programs that I can go to that will allow me to make my own game and play on my PC? And type of game, really, but can anyone give me any links where I can go to make a game online, or download a program to do it, preferably for free?





Also, it doesn't have to be able to play offline on my PC, but I'd like it if it could.Where can I make my own PC of flash game for free?
You can find a free trial of Flash on the adobe website (used to make most online games).





GameMaker is a free program for easily making simple games.





Microsoft offers free version of all their compilers, and there are plenty of libraries for making games.Where can I make my own PC of flash game for free?
Gamemaker, an awsome program that requires barly any coding knowledge





Check it out: http://www.yoyogames.com/make
You can use Adobe Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment