Monday, December 28, 2009

What do you think of Girl fighters on videogames that flash their pants?

For example i was playing street fighter and i played against a girl who beat me :-( in fact she kicked my ***.


And as she stood over my character (who was a man) she spread her legs and laughed, showing off her white knickers, now is it just me or is this just an embarrassing defeat for the man, and what do videogame developers think of when they create the female characters, i would love to know what you think, especially girls, do you think its wrong, or just funny :-/





and would you ever do that lolWhat do you think of Girl fighters on videogames that flash their pants?
pffffffft.....





BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! X'DWhat do you think of Girl fighters on videogames that flash their pants?
its kind of embarrassing but funny and a lot of guys like to see women do that in games
lol...I would not if I were a girl, I would have class and act like a women.

No comments:

Post a Comment