Monday, December 28, 2009

When using Adobe Flash CS3, how do you assign a stop action for the pages?

When I go to preview my flash website, all the pages show one after another without stop. Is this because I have them all on keyframes? How do I make it so that my pages only show up when they are selected by the options on my navigation bar?





I am an amateur designer, so please give me clear directions. I'd really appreciate it.





Thank-you in advance.When using Adobe Flash CS3, how do you assign a stop action for the pages?
this is a simple enough thing to do if you know what you are doin.





firstly you need to use ';actionscript';.





to get your frame to stop then you go into the timeline (wich shows all the frames) and you riht click on the frame that you want to stop.





now look down the pop up list for actions.





and paste in this code





stop();





and that is all there is to it.





hopefully that made sense to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment