Monday, December 28, 2009

Can a USB flash drive be used to saved games for a PC?

I play a lot of RCT and want to back up my games if possible. I have a Dell Inspirion2200 it is a great laptop for what I need but I do more than just games. I have a lot of programs %26amp; was wondering if my games can be backed up %26amp; or played on a USB flash.Can a USB flash drive be used to saved games for a PC?
Yes you can back up any information you want on a USB flash drive.Can a USB flash drive be used to saved games for a PC?
Yes you can. As long as the save game file is small enough to fit on the memory stick.
no because it to slow and might burn your flshdrive.If you want ti suggest that you use external hardisk i try before and it work.


But you can save the game inside the flash drive but not playing it.
storage is storage no matter what form so long as it fits
  • motor oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment