Thursday, December 24, 2009

What store sells skeletal system flash cards or any anatomy physiology flash cards that are not online?

Try a store that sells to schools.What store sells skeletal system flash cards or any anatomy physiology flash cards that are not online?
If you have a printer you can just find pictures of the skeletal system and you can print them. Also, what grade are you in? Because I'm in 6th grade but we havn't't done that yet. But I did something like that in 5th grade.What store sells skeletal system flash cards or any anatomy physiology flash cards that are not online?
I took Anatomy and Physiology.. seriously.. just make them yourself! You will learn by making them.. along with studying with them. I did buy a box set of cards from Barnes and Noble.. but honestly.. never used them. They are very $$$, but like i said.. I learned more by making my own cards!!





Good Luck!!
*giggling like Homer Simpson* hehe, you said a-knat-toe-me
Try a college book store they sell things like that.
try a book store like BooksAMillion
I'd say try Barnes and Noble. They're sure to have something

No comments:

Post a Comment