Friday, January 8, 2010

I have adobe flash on my computer but for some reason, anytime I try to use it, it says its not installed?

I have re-installed it several times but it is still not working. Does anyone have any suggestions?I have adobe flash on my computer but for some reason, anytime I try to use it, it says its not installed?
you should try a unbroken installer of both windows and adobeI have adobe flash on my computer but for some reason, anytime I try to use it, it says its not installed?
You might not be using internet exolorer %26amp; for other browsers you need to intall and enable the flash player as plugin. And if its a problem in internet explorer that you should directly intall a new copy of it ... Hope it helps you the best... Good luck
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.ht鈥?/a>





use this web site to uninstall the existing version of flash %26amp; then go to www.adobe.com %26amp; install the latest version. Anew version does not install well over the top of an older version.
Your computer sucks ***.

No comments:

Post a Comment