Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get forms on to a USB Flash drive and be able to edit only answers to questions on the drive?

I have a company that is web based and on the back side of our site we have forms that get filled out. Once they are filled out a web based program formats it to PDF so the information can then be burned to a CD. I want to be able to offer the forms on a pre loaded USB flash drive so customers can buy it with out having to go to my site.How can I get forms on to a USB Flash drive and be able to edit only answers to questions on the drive?
You can try something like this, if of course your using PHP on your site to create the PDF files.





http://www.indigostar.com/microweb.htm





There was a free version of something similar to the above but I can't seem to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment