Friday, January 8, 2010

How to install flash for firefox?

I'm having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player. It says at the top there is a missing plugin, and acts like it is installed. Also, I have to manually find the plugin. If anybody out there can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.How to install flash for firefox?
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/鈥?/a>





Press 'Agree and Install Now' and follow the instructions.How to install flash for firefox?
Its real easy and takes just a few moments! You can hop on over to the Adobe site - they do the Adobe Flash Player.





http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplaye鈥?/a>





If you're using a modern operating system like I do (its called Ubuntu and its free), then its even easier! When you go to website using Firefox and it needs Flash, a little box just pops up. Tick the box to say you'd like to install the plug-in, and you're done!
I bet you're using FireFox 3.... This is a MAJOR bug that I haven't been able to solve easily, just use FireFox 2 instead

No comments:

Post a Comment