Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I go about saving pages from my website to desktop for later storage on a flash memory stick, please?

I am using an Acer notebook, running Vista Home Basic.How do I go about saving pages from my website to desktop for later storage on a flash memory stick, please?
Edit: Select all


File: Save asHow do I go about saving pages from my website to desktop for later storage on a flash memory stick, please?
Start as under:


1- select the required text, whole or part of it.


2-Copy.


3- Open Micrsoft Word.


4- Paste your selected copy.


5- Save it by a name.


6- Insert memory stick in a USB.


7-Copy saved document.


8-open My Computer. See ';removable device'; or ';H';.


9- Select the device and Paste on it the copied document.


It will be now available on memory stick for future use and also on your computer.
  • motor oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment