Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you make links to external files in Flash CS4?

I need to make it so links in my flash web page will open other files on my computer, its for my GCSE coursework, please helpHow do you make links to external files in Flash CS4?
Depending on the type of object you're using as a link, you should do the following:





Text as a link: when you select the text, there's a related window where you can type the path to the desired files (http://; c\yourfolder\yourfile.pdf; etc)





Object as a link: you must transform the object to a button symbol (I believe it's the F8 key), and then write some code lines in the action panel, something like on release, (action you want the link to perform).





If the Actions Panel is set to Advanced Mode you should have some hints for you to write the correct line codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment