Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I remove the pictures from my SanDisk Flash Drive after importing my pictures to my PC using Picasa2?

I have a SanDisk U3 Flash Drive. The Picasa program does not tell me how to ';erase'; the pictures in the flash drive after I have imported them and they are on my ';C'; drive. I have Windows/Office on my PC.How do I remove the pictures from my SanDisk Flash Drive after importing my pictures to my PC using Picasa2?
go to My Computer and click ';removable storage';, select the pictures, then press the delete button, or if you want to get rid of everything on the disk (this cleans everything) at the my computer screen, right click on ';removable storage'; and click format...


click start, a green bar will show you the progress, then click ok when it says its done, click close, and everything is clearHow do I remove the pictures from my SanDisk Flash Drive after importing my pictures to my PC using Picasa2?
use unlocker to move it to recycle bin
if this drive is one that is 'plug and play' you should be able to delete it normally like to do any other file (select file then delete) [like switch to drive (ex. E:\) then select all files] or also could 'quick format'.

No comments:

Post a Comment