Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I download my Sims Game onto my Flash Drive?

I bought an 8GB flashdrive just for this purpose. I'm having a little trouble. Please help me to the best of your ability.How do I download my Sims Game onto my Flash Drive?
Find the installed game on your hard disc through my computer - program files then i think Maxis for the Sims, copy all the files to the flash drive. You will still need the CD because that has a file that allows the game to run which can't be copied because of copy rite issues.How do I download my Sims Game onto my Flash Drive?
Do you have the game on your computer? if u do click on the icon and then click on properties and then find target and drag all the files to your flash drive.. if you dont ownload the file onto your flash
maybe you can try FLV Converter SDK,it offers professional solutions for you to convert FLV to video files of various formats directly online with command line mode, and this set of SDK can enable your multimedia programs to convert the FLV files in the customized way.





http://flvsdk.com/
Copy all the files from your disc onto a folder on your desktop and then copy them again onto a flash drive.





However, I'm not sure you'll be bale to play the game that way because games are made to run from CDs and DVDs. Some check to see if the disc is inside, and if it's not then the game will close.

No comments:

Post a Comment