Friday, January 8, 2010

Will I be able to save all my music from my old PC computer to a flash drive and put it onto my Macbook Pro?

I got a new Mac about a month ago, and feel really behind without my music. I had about 14 GB of music, and want to get it back without re downloading everything.Will I be able to save all my music from my old PC computer to a flash drive and put it onto my Macbook Pro?
Well actually, if you downloaded itunes 9, you can use home share to just automatically download to ur mac w/o using a flashdrive. If you want to know how to do this go to apple.com and I'm sure theres a video for it. If not just go to youtube.com and search itunes 9 home share walkthrough.Will I be able to save all my music from my old PC computer to a flash drive and put it onto my Macbook Pro?
you should, i have had a similar problem, but it was PC to PC


put all your music on your flash drive,


open your flash drive on your mac so you can see the files on it.


open your music folder on the mac.


in the flash drive window, click once on any file then press ';apple-a'; to select all,


click once and hold, then drag and drop to your music folder.


you can't just open itunes and import the music cuz once you unplug your flash drive it'll say something along the lines of ';can't find original copy or source';
Depends on how much memory your flash drive holds. you could buy an external hard drive for storage. you could buy it at staples. this one i on sale Western Digital 500GB My Book鈩?Essential Edition鈩?2.0 External Hard Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment